Friday, April 11, 2014

Disappointing.
I contacted the corporate lady today - I decided to ask her if she had heard anything because now my management is wanting dates and I can't give that to them without getting a job first.
She got on it, called the man, who apologized for not getting back to either of us and told her he would "reach out to him" today.
Well it's past 5:00 pm and that's their closing time so going on 2 weeks of this now.

___________________

Friday morning. Even though he told her he would call me, he did not, even though he told her he would.  I'm going to try to call him today and then if he doesn't answer, I'm washing my hands of it.  I will let my GM know - who just happens to know this man's GM - not to get me a job but perhaps that management over there would like to know how this guy is operating.  Definitely NOT the way our company expects it's management to deal with people, this I know for a fact.

Our company's big competitor is alive and well over there, all over the place so starting next week - I'ma give this one more day/today to see if there is any glimmer of hope - I'm going to start filling out applications, if I can get a hold of my original application I gave to my company anyway.

That's it. That's life on the ranch.  Dealing with Josiah as well.  Goodness.  That's an entire entry of it's own considering the events that took place yesterday and the night before......

G'day.

ben

No comments:

 My plans to get home at a reasonable hour tomorrow have been dashed.  We were going back and forth in texting about the schedule and then I...