Tuesday, April 8, 2014

So.  Will this corporate lady be able to get anything accomplished today?  I dunno, but I'ma rootin' for her! lol.  I don't know if she can force them to take me in, but they have to at least listen to her and talk with her.  But even more-so, she is going to call the one in Longview and find out what's going on with that place and did they ever decide if a position would ever open up.  It would be nice to not have to drive 50 minutes to and from work.  But as an inside salesman I was discussing this with said yesterday - most of the people at our main branch drive over an hour each way to and from work!

So not exactly uncommon, still, not preferable. Spent basically two hours of your day driving. I spend 40 minutes total getting to and from work.  Well, I'll deal with whatever if I get an offer that is at least close to what I am making now, they apparently are scoffing at my current pay.  Whatever. I'm not getting rich, I'll tell you that much.

As for work, just crazy.  Today the main warehouse manager is over at our branch.  A total of 4 different people will be at our branch on any given week until they figure this mess out.  At least he will get that kid doing something, like cleaning up all that pipe that was brought in and subsequently dumped all over the back of the lot.  I mean, really.  The kid sits at a computer all day long and does - much of nothing.  I have no control over that, but I can make suggestions to management about what needs to be done : )

G'day.

ben

No comments:

 Sunday - early 20 minutes until departure time.  I don't much care for delivery on Sundays for it takes a while to get security to the ...