Saturday, May 3, 2014

Wednesday morning.
Yes, I took the day off work.
Probably going to call in sick for tomorrow as well.
I am feeling better, but not that much better.  I mean the coughing is going way down, finally.  After days of coughing twenty-four hours a day at least I can say that much. But I still feel like crud.

Sitting at Denny's waiting on breakfast, didn't feel like cooking but was hungry.  Going to Walmart to get some packing material.  I'm not saying I'm going to start packing today, I just need to have the stuff available for when it finally hits that I am well enough to do something in that arena, cause' honey? The clock is ticking down. It's the thirtieth of April and I am supposed to be leaving for Texas on the seventeenth of May.  That may sound like a lot of time but it really isn't considering what I still have left to go and considering I have been put on hold for quite a while now concerning this illness wiping me out.

Like, go to work drain out whatever energy I may have and get home and have nothing left.  So yeah, I will probably take tomorrow off too.  If I feel like pushing it I will take off Friday as well and use some of my sick hours up.  I have used 5 of them out of eighty.

So, off to Walmart after this and then home and back into my bedroom and continue to breath in heavily humdified air.  And rest.

Of course the normal stuff going on, or becoming normal anyway.  Josiah playing his little games.  Well this one was a big game.
_____________________________
Thursday morning.
Tired, out of it, feel like crud still.  No energy, couldn't work if I wanted to - which I don't and called in again. If I feel like this at the end of today? Yup, I will be calling in again.  That's what sick time is for, you get sick, you stay home and get well.

I have all of these thoughts swirling around in my mind to get stuff done today since I am home towards moving, yet I have zero energy.  Getting out of bed was a major effort in itself.

_____________________________

I'm sick, what can I say?  Kept falling asleep on and off all day long. Tried to get anything done in packing, got one box done, gag.  I've got a bad sinus headache going right now and it isn't too pleasant.

Ended.  Finish in a new one.

No comments:

 Sunday - early 20 minutes until departure time.  I don't much care for delivery on Sundays for it takes a while to get security to the ...