Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Monday didn't start out too well.  I dumped the fast about 1 pm when I finally found a place over there that sells watermelon.  Best watermelon I've ever eaten, lol.  I actually didn't start feeling better until Tuesday though.

It's Wednesday now and I'm feeling much better, thank goodness.  I haven't started drinking coffee again, though, thought I would let my system have a break from stimulants beyond the fast.  I'm too much of a coffee fan to give it up forever, though.

The lady of the house is in Florida on work assignment until - Thursday I think.  It's interesting to see what happens to the house when she is gone.  I just try to keep up with the ktichen, the rest of it is not my business or my concern.  But even keeping up with the kitchen can be a challenge in such an envirnonment.

Anyways, we are supposed to go on a trail ride this weekend - but I'm taking my 4 wheeler they can have the horses.  Not that I don't like horses but it's supposed a huge property and the owner has invted her to come with the 4 wheeler and that we can take it there anytime, not just for official trail rides.  I'm hopeful this is as big a property as was described.

Well this is going to be a short one, I ran out of time. Off to work.

No comments:

  Thursday - early They just left for the school bus. We decided that the bus would, indeed, make it to school on time and that would be tha...