Friday, April 13, 2018

I didn't figure it would take her long to find a job. She started looking 2 days ago, she's off to work this morning, already.  That would be Taylor.  The job she found is right up here alley: quality control. That was the type of job she had here when they left for Georgia.  The pay isn't the greatest but she's getting a foot in the door. They will find out quickly that she's smart, even keeled and is really management material.  I predict she will move up quickly, if there is room to move up at that place.  If not, it's a job that will bring income.  They're kinda broke- neither of them is working. James is waiting on his license which could be another week and a half.

You can only live on borrowed money for so long.  She hasn't worked since she left almost 2 years ago, she said she was nervous this morning.  I figured she'll get over that quickly and fit right in there.  I'm just happy that at least one of them is going to have an income.  I kinda had this feeling I would end up having to cover the mortgage here - and that would break my bank quickly.  I'd have to beg Ann to stay out on the road continuously, something I don't want to do.  Anyway, good on her, maybe a tough decision considering they just got back here and not everything is even put up yet.

The talk of the day is this situation in Syria and the Chinese leader apparently caving to the pressure that Trump has applied on trade equalization.  Note that there hasn't been the dire trade war the left has been predicting would happen. It's as if they want America to fail just so they can see Trump go down in flames? While we all go down with him?  That doesn't even make any sense.  Not to mention these liberals and democrats are praising this Chinese leader for "taking the first step and making himself look like the better man".  What the hell is wrong with these people? We are talking communist China, not Sweden or Switzerland or something.

Well anyway, I went to pay my cell service bill, had totally forgotten about the $300 credit I managed to get.  I owe nothing and still have substantial credit left over : )  Kinda nice considering I took all that time off. This is pay week, but I am not expecting much of a paycheck.

No comments:

  Thursday - early They just left for the school bus. We decided that the bus would, indeed, make it to school on time and that would be tha...