Thursday, October 18, 2018

Day 4 of diet.
Woke up with worse headache than yesterday. 
Whatever is cleaning out of my system - I'm detoxing as well - it's not really all that fun. I'm glad I had yesterday off and today.  By virtue of a broke down truck. 
When it's going to be done, no clue.  It always depends on how long it takes for them to get to it and then to start attempting to figure out all the problems it's having.  I'm not really interested in driving it again until all of it is fixed, done and over with.

Then again, I can't be off too many days or my paychecks suffer, obviously. Still, right now, this diet is kicking my butt and I'm glad to be home doing much of nothing.

The upward spiral of weight gain has been stemmed, apparently.  I actually lost a pound since yesterday. I took my weight after eating and having my coffee so I wouldn't be deceiving myself lol.  There's some high fat stuff in this diet but it's not that much calories when adding them all up for a day. 

Okay.  Just "negotiated" the movie channels at the other house here.  I told them I was going to get rid of them because it's too expensive - it adds $54 per month to the bill.  Dunno how I got $63 last time but that's what it is.  So they had the option of either antying up for those movie channels or having them eliminated.  Well, 2 of them are there all the time. Rene and this other disabled dude who is on all kinds of medication.  He mostly sleeps from what I'm told. 

They want to keep the channels and are willing to pay the extra to keep them on.  That takes me below what the total rent receipts are for the house - which is a good thing because gas use is going to go up and electric use will go up slightly.  Taylor told me the electricity would go up, but I had to disagree. Donny was literally there, all the time, running a computer and large screen TV literally 24 hours a day.  This new disabled guy doesn't run it all the time and the other new guy is hardly ever there. 

The 3rd one is basically using it as a place where he can have his daughter over on his appointed time with her.  You know, divorced and all of that wonderfulness?  The great thing is currently I'm going to be paying nothing for that house, whereas I had been paying over $200 per month in exchange for Rene watching the dogs.  This deal just got a whole lot sweeter for me.  And so far it appears they are all getting along.  All of them have my text number so if there is an issue they can get a hold of me directly, of which I encouraged them to do if there happens to be a problem. 

No comments:

 Thursday mid-morning No point leaving here until around 10:00 am.  The load time is 1 and I can show up maybe an hour early without them ge...