Friday, January 25, 2019

I woke up last night in the middle of the night - and was never able to get back to sleep.  I worked all day today on maybe 3 hours of sleep. The funny part about it? I wasn't sleepy most of the day.  In fact, I had some energy coming from somewhere that had me cranking all day long.  I don't mean cranking on drugs, either, lol, whatever was going on I had enough energy to drive 465 miles, stop for fuel and mandatory 30 minute breaks and finish the rest of the 120 miles out.  I thought that extraordinary. I have driven on that little amount of sleep before, it's usually agony and hellish. 

Very disappointed to get down here and see not one, but 2 trailers sitting in the yard.  If there hadn't been one here, I would have had to wait until Monday morning, a scenario I was really hoping would happen. 

Not the end of the world, tho I'll be home tomorrow/Saturday night and then sit another 2 days cause she sent me nothing for Monday.  I didn't expect her to, but one can hope.

Meanwhile, shit going down at the other house.  Rene has a penchant for calling the police when the police don't need to be called. Jeff, the male tenant that allegedly does crank and is leaving at the end of the month, was allegedly doing it today - tho he wasn't doing it at the house.  They have no proof and he isn't acting out. 

Ahhh, now I get it: Rene is drunk.  And off in lah lah land. And going off on me in text messaging and I'm now ignoring her.  She is going to move to Michigan, she says and okay, whatever.  So, now this new lady - really sweet - recovering addict but really on the right path - wants to take over.  I mean, she doesn't do any drugs or anything.  I mean, I really don't need to do this, I can leave the dogs at home, but they would be out on there own for 10 hours a day.  They're animals, yes, but dogs will tend to get into trouble when left alone for long periods of time.  Aspyn will just jump over the fence and terrorize the neighborhood, Addler will pee all over everything, tho that's the extend of his evils lmao.

So, while I'm writing this, I'm texting this lady and trying to get this done. She will watch my dogs - she has 2 of her own. 

_________________

The situation with Rene got so bad - she's drunk - that I asked Taylor if she or James would go get my dogs.  She is blaming me for getting that guy in there - even tho she talked to him in person before he moved in. You can't always hit it right, that guy is gone in 5 days, but me? I'm the devil in her eyes and because she is drunk.  She claims she isn't drunk, but I lived with her for 2 years and I know when her texts show she has drank too much. Not to mention that the other lady living there confirmed it.

Whatever. I blocked her. I won't continue to engage with that nonsense. I have helped her out endlessly and this is the thanks I get.  No good deed goes unpunished, as the old saying goes.

And with that, I"m offa here, going to calm myself down and go to sleep. 














No comments:

 Monday - late afternoon It is finished.  I added other sources of income I had forgotten about and done with it.  It has been sent, they ar...