Friday, January 11, 2019

So I apparently have 5 days off total.  I didn't work yesterday, today and no work sent for the weekend which includes Monday.

I don't actually mind time off here and there. But I don't want this kind of time off on a regular basis.  But whatever. I was looking at airfare to Phoenix.  Why not? I could leave tomorrow and come back on Monday.  But, the airfare is excessive on last minute flights. I've tried a slew of different sights  and going to the airlines themselves.  Well, I guess I could afford it, just seems such a waste for a few days.

Yet, I'd love to visit my son in his time of suffering and just spend some time with him.  His hand is messed up, bad.  Wire and screws to put everything back together. 

I don't think so.  I'd take  a road trip somewhere for the fun of it, just don't know where to go.  Wish there were some mountains near here. 

I dunno. Sitting around here for 3 days seems like a waste. 

I might think of something, or I might succumb to do nothing.  One of the kids birthday celebration is tomorrow night, but it's nothing that I need to hang around for.  There will be a bunch of kids here for it and I can think of other things I could be doing.  Not to mention it's a short event.  Serve cake, hand out presents, bye!  Lol. 

No natural wonders around here - within a few hundred miles even that I know of - to check out.  The green 4 wheeler isn't working. Maybe I could figure that out tomorrow and go out riding?  Haven't done that in ages.

I saw a 28 foot party barge - a pontoon boat - on a side street for sale when I was coming home from a chicken joint here that sells baked chicken - keto friendly stuff.  No price on it and in need of work. The seats are all gone off of it.  But even if i bought the thing tomorrow? Now way it's ready to go this weekend. Not to mention Texas requires you to take some kind of course before you can boat on their waterways.

4 wheeling sounds good tho.  I think I'll try to figure out what's wrong with that thing tomorrow.  Take the dogs and they can trot along with me along the river.

Or not.  Just in a conundrum.  I'd really like to fly back to phoenix.  Red eye flight, one day there, come back that night, wasted, toasted, trashed as far as sleep goes? It's not worth it.  Better flights take it up to the $500 range. 

I'll just let this pass out of my mind. 

Just do stuff around here.  I dunno why I was snubbed for a weekend run.

But I'll find out. 

Then again, I wasn't making any friends today in the company. I made call, after call, after call to various locations around the US to find out why I am not receiving the break down of every single run, such as was given until - today.  I was getting quite irritated, especially with a certain lady operating incoming calls in Ohio. 

I've been annoyed ever since those phone calls.  I really shouldn't have to go through all of that just to speak with the payroll department. 

Whatever. 











No comments:

 My plans to get home at a reasonable hour tomorrow have been dashed.  We were going back and forth in texting about the schedule and then I...