Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Alright, so I finally got back into town.  I mean, it didn't take any longer than I thought it would, I just wanted this trip over with.  However, I was listening to the State of the Union Address Trump was giving, amazing.  I mean, this wasn't the "shoot off the hip" stuff, this was a very well written speech. 

But anyway, I went to Applebees' for birthday dinner. Why not? Everyone here would be asleep, I was starving and I figured a steak would be nice.  I sat down at the bar across from some rather beautiful young black ladies sitting there.  They were getting drunk - there were numerous empty glasses sitting there which were margaritas and they had consumed several shots.  The amusement came from the old guys sitting at a table behind them. 

Actually, they were total asses but they offered to buy these girls shots of Patron after overhearing these girls ordering house tequila - cheap stuff, not very tasty but after you've already been drinking,  pretty much irrelevant.  So the girls took them up on the free shots but I could tell they weren't interested in them as far as "let's go home and have fun" stuff. 

But then, one of the girls said they were there celebrating her birthday!  I immediately asked if she was serious?  She went digging for her ID. Lol, no, it's my birthday too!  Tho I wasn't hitting up on her, just random coincidence.  I mean, how often is it that you encounter someone having a birthday the same as yours?  But these dudes were intent on making their move and it was appalling.  Just pathetic treatment.  They moved to the bar from their table, uninvited.  Buying more shots, basically thinking they were going to buy their next sex encounter.

I dunno how much they spent, but it was money wasted for their intended, obvious, desired ending.  The girls weren't biting and they finally paid up their alcohol bill for them and left.  Amazing. Amazingly pathetic, but amazing.  I also left after them - I wanted to get my dogs and go home - wished her a happy birthday of which she wished the same to me.

 And so, home I am.  I'm off tomorrow but I'll be reminding my manager that I need to work tomorrow afternoon.  Why? Because I need to keep working right now. 

Well, it's almost midnight, I'll enjoy my last few minutes of my special day...and go to bed. lol

No comments:

 Wednesday - mid morning As I said, I have today off and I am in no hurry to do anything.  Like, sit here, drink coffee, muse about differen...