Friday, April 19, 2019

Well here we go.  I figure 3 day trip, I have never been to this plant before but it's only like 50 or 60 more miles further up north than Mapleton, Illinois.  I can basically just do the same route excepting near the end staying on I-55 instead of taking 155 up to Pekin.  The point being I know where I"ll end up after today's drive is over, or at least have some idea of the region I'll be in. How far I make really depends on any given day. How long it took to load at the plant, if there were any traffic snarls, weather, etc.

I'm not really happy I didn't get those plugs all in yesterday since that box is going to be sitting there 3 or 4 days, but then again, I got quite a lot done considering the time frame I had to work with.  I wouldn't have done any of that stuff, tbh, if I had known I was going out today.  Just drench the boxes with water and hope for the best.

Meanwhile, DirecTV zapping it to me yet again.  This time, instead of adjusting the bill for one extra receiver, they for some reason decided to add $69 to the bill. Looking at the bill itself, it doesn't show anything but a higher cost for the same package.  I get so sick of the games directv plays, and it hasn't gotten any better - actually worse now - since ATT took over.

Well whatever, off to the races!

G'day. 

No comments:

 Wednesday - mid morning As I said, I have today off and I am in no hurry to do anything.  Like, sit here, drink coffee, muse about differen...