Thursday, May 2, 2019

Well then.  Thursday morning. Cheniere on the horizon again or today - but the one down near Corpus Christi. More miles at least.  I haven't been to that facility since the last time when their tanks were at capacity and we had to sit there for hours to get permission to over fill them.  That was sometime mid last year.

And...last night.  I finally caved!  I'm not going to feel bad about it, either. I had 2 very large slices of Supreme pizza, a large McDonald's fries, Taylor's half a box of the fries she didn't want and 2 large chocolate chip cookies.  I mean, I had a sugar high like crazy but I went to bed before the crash so I never experienced that. What I did experience starting at 1:00 am was a wild lightning-thunder storm that was making so much racket I doubt too many people in this area slept through all of that noise. 

And it's still  going on now.  I'm wondering if the loading plant is even opened.  They shut it down when there's lightning.  For good reason, too.....but I haven't received any notices yet about it.  Just haven't seen a lightning show going on this long for quite some time now.  I mean, it's constant lol

And good for my new grass plugs.  They are finally putting out some green blades of grass.  When they arrived, they were all brown, looked dead to me.  But I went through the trouble of planting them and walaah.  How long will it take to spread to the entire yard? Years I'm guessing. But that isn't my plan. I want to see if they are going to take over even the portion of yard they are in before I spend any more money on that. 

In fact, I'm not really looking to spend any money on extras right now at all.  Except the boat.  That is in my savings account, something I've been saving for quite a while for.  I've given up on land for the time being.  That's a long term savings goal. They want too much money down at 20% and unless I want to take less acreage - which I haven't succumbed to yet - I'm just going to have to keep saving for that one.  I don't just want land, either, I want either a house already on it or a loan that will pay for a house to be built on it as well.  I can get land with a house on it already, but that's still 10% down and at 250k plus, it's still at least 25k down.  Further, I want land that I can split and start on a small mobile home or RV trailer park.  In my view, the land needs to be able to pay for itself.  Cattle could also pay for the land, but that costs a lot of down money investment as well in actually buying the cows and the bull and the equipment you need to maintain them. 

Towards all of this end, I'm hoping to take some of my savings and start investing in the stock market.  I just haven't take the step yet to actually give the go ahead on any particular stock, tho I have located some investment sites that allegedly have a solid reputation for gains in their predictions of stock to buy.

Well, I think Taylor may be regretting the decision to allow the lady and her 2 very young girls in here.  The youngest one screams as much as her youngest boy - something she literally cannot stand.  Plus, the living room is being occupied by the lady to sleep in - which throws off James activity of watching TV and relaxing after the the boys go to bed and Taylor goes to sleep as well - she goes to bed early.  More mouths to feed as well.  I bought enough pizza yesterday for everyone, including all 4 kids, but that's got to be a strain as well.  This house would have to have a 4th bedroom to really make this work out well.  I have a room to disappear into when it gets to be too much : )  The kids all like me and all, but I only have enough energy to put up with that for so long and then? I just quietly disappear lmao.

In fact, the oldest girl absolutely adores Adler.  Adler was out of sorts when I got him the other night. I've been gone too long and about to leave again. At least this time it's only out overnight.  Even if something happens at the plant down there, it shouldn't force it into a 2cd night/3rd day. 

Speaking of that, the other house is back to paying for itself again.  I dunno how long that's going to last, but now that Rene is gone, there isn't a dictator over there getting cranky with everyone, blowing up people's phones with drunken texts and acting like she owns the place, telling everyone what they can and cannot do.  Absolutely ridiculous.  I don't think Maria will ever not tell me about what's going on over there again with tenants. I know nothing about the newest young lady, she doesn't spend much time there but she did send me rent last night so that was nice.  In fact, the only rent left is Maria's, she gets that on the 3rd of the month I believe. 

Well, it's almost time to leave.  Gotta get my food ready - lol I may have cheated once, that doesn't mean I'm giving up on Keto.  Gotta stick with it! 





























No comments:

 Wednesday - mid morning As I said, I have today off and I am in no hurry to do anything.  Like, sit here, drink coffee, muse about differen...