Tuesday, February 11, 2020

So the house called from AZ.  You have a $500 and change check from the mortgage company sitting here. They couldn't figure out why, but I knew right away.  My insurance was going to lapse over a year ago, the bank purchased their own insurance, I was having trouble finding anyone to insure it for whatever reason.  I only made one claim, once and it was a long, long time ago.  I think the type of home and the type of insurance they want on it was the deal. I was just going to leave the bank purchased insurance on it.

Until I found out the price tag and the fact that it only insures the house. No personal property inside the house and nothing on the property surrounding the house.  Or if someone falls, breaks their leg and sues you.  Blahhhh.  They wanted $1,700 for Insurance that really was quite useless.  So, I got on the phone, made a hundred phone calls - or whatever, a lot of time spent on the phone in other words - and found State Farm offering an excellent package for around $600 less.  So that is the deal.  They owed me that money from the escrow. 

Well it's nice to get a check, it will go into savings.  Or maybe I'll use it to continue dabbling in the stock market.  I made a total of $3.17 yesterday on my 300 shares lol.

As for the house, it's really up to them. The two living there running things. I'm inclined to just keep it indefinitely as long as they'll run the place, rent the rooms and fix whatever breaks.  Or find someone to fix whatever breaks. It's up 100 grand over what I owe on it.  I've been watching it, the entire neighborhood, even the old junky homes are all going up in value.  Location, location, location.  It is no longer affecting my ability to get a second property.  Chase is offering me a guaranteed loan up to 300k at 5% down.  Yup, I started looking yesterday after seeing that.  A guaranteed car loan and a guaranteed credit card as well.  I may take a look at the car loan as well.

I found a nice property with 80 acres at a very nice price.  But it didn't have a big enough house on the land.  Really need at least a 4 bedroom, large house with perhaps a room that could be converted.  And, importantly to me, be able to split off a portion of the land into commercial use and build a small RV or mobile home park.  These are thins that occupy my mind from time to time, I'm not getting any younger and the time to get this done is now/very soon.

Work isn't helping anything. With the slow down, we're off 2 to 3 full days.  I'm on my 3rd day off. Very nice for time off, very bad for paychecks.  Tomorrow has 2 brownsvilles, a baker, and a chenier.  Brownsville, pleeeeaaaaasssssseeeeee. If not, baker, I absolutely despise going to Cheniere for a myriad of reasons.  Well, it's early so I dunno if I'm even going out, but I will be contacting my manager soon.


















1 comment:

Stephenie Brown said...

Herpes is a serious and recurrent disease which can't be cured through drugs or injections by the American doctors but the best way to deal with Herpes is by taking natural herbs medicine for it,  I have read about DR JAMES the great herbalist doctor who cure me from herpes  with his powerful herbal medicine.  i contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never to worry that he will help me with the natural herbs from God!after 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the cure has been ready and he sent it to me via UPS SPEED POST and it got to me after 3 days!i used the medicine as he instructed me (MORNING and EVENING) and i was cured!its really like a dream but i am so happy!   for the people suffering from the following diseases, Cancer, hypothyroidism, Herpes, COPD, HIV, Arthritis, Hpv, Infections,Liver Disease, Autoimmune Diseases, Parkinson's disease,Lupus and more should contact him for his herbal medicine because i am a living testimony and i was cured of herpes and his medicine is legit.  i sent him what he requested and he sent me his medicine which i took for 3 good weeks and today am out here with negative result. when i went for test i was so happy after going through his medication.   CONTACT DR JAMES FOR PERMANENT CURE  EMAIL:drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com CALL OR WHATSAPP HIM ON +2348152855846 

 Wednesday - mid morning As I said, I have today off and I am in no hurry to do anything.  Like, sit here, drink coffee, muse about differen...