Friday, January 23, 2009

Friday

I'm at work taking my break.
I just had to add to this Mary drama that she spent all last night (remember, she's an insomniac on top of everything else) moving all of her stuff out of one bedroom and into "her" family room bedroom. It does nothing for me until she hands me the key to that room. That's the law - I can't take possession of it until she either voluntarily hands over the key or she is forcibly removed by constables.

So, it's useless to me at this point. Now, if she leaves the door open and it's obviously vacated, I can post an abandonment note on that door and after however many days - I think 5 - I can retake possession legally. I know, it's all BS, but I am not going to do this stuff any way but the legal way.

What I would like to do is get the room rented out while I'm waiting to get her evicted. I need the money. I've got more bills on hold while this stuff is going on. Plus I'm going to need another $104 for the Writ of Restitution if I have to go that far with it. Ken - the other tenant - can't wait until she's GONE.

Anyway, I gotta get offa here.
C'yall later!
ben

3 comments:

Fijufic said...

The nightmare continues.

She knows your intentions doesn't she?

That would be sufficient if I were Mary.

Bobby

Benita said...

So true, Bobby! Why would any "normal" person want to be where they are obviously NOT wanted?

BenB said...

Yes, she knows quite well my intentions - she will be ousted out of here either through this forcible detainer - or (if she's able to dupe the judge) - a 30-day notice that requires no reason for wanting the person to leave.
Benita, I have asked her the same thing several times now: WHY do you want to live where NOBODY likes or wants you around?
No answer excepting the one where it's close to her work.
ben

 A rep from the local TYM dealer got back to me via email, so we communicated back and forth. They are going to work up quotes for various p...