Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Wednesday

I just took 2 Benedryls and am feeling very sleepy, figured I would write an entry before I go pass out.
I was bitten by something 2 nights ago - my right forearm is swollen so large, it looks something like Popeye's forearms in the cartoon. I wasn't feeling good, either, though I made it through "all" 7 hours of the work day, minus 4 minutes - took off from work and then bought the benedryl.

The boss was asking if I would be in tomorrow - darn straight I'll be in - there isn't a lot that's going to keep me from going to work right now. I don't want to give any thing in terms of reason to be the next to be let go.

Undoubtedly, by now, Mary has fired back at least 1 email in reply to my statements to her about why I want her out. Her wires have crossed, she has short-circuited and she is plenty upset about all of this.

But - the facts cannot be dismissed.

Wow- I just had a wave overtake me, I'll try to get back on here later, I'm going to go crash.
ben

2 comments:

becomingkate said...

Have you ever noticed a smell? I don't know what it smells like, but you'd think it would be noticeable!
I hope your arm heals fast.

BenB said...

Yes, I've noticed a smell many times. I couldn't place it. I went to thinking back to my days of being a teenager and doing every drug on the planet, I remember the smell of meth - and that is the smell I have been smelling in here.
Anyway, it's a full fledged war at this point, and I am going to have to do things to protect myself, including going to court tomorrow.
ben

 A rep from the local TYM dealer got back to me via email, so we communicated back and forth. They are going to work up quotes for various p...