Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Wednesday

Just a short update.
The ex-tenant finally wrote back - I thought she just didn't want to go to court and I wasn't going to get pushy about it, she don't wanna go, she don't wanna go.
Nothing of the sort, apparently.
She wrote back and said date/time/place.
She called me later and even offered to drive me over there!
This will be very good to have at least one person backing up my statements, as I don't wonder if Mary will show up with a gang as well.
I have other, documented evidence I will be prepared with as well.

Regardless, yesterday was 9 hours of straight driving, delivering, this that and the other thing, topped by a leaking fuel tank.
The overflow on one of the semi's tanks began dumping fuel yesterday after I filled the thing up. The tank was hot and there was a lot of pressure inside of the tank itself. I ended up having drain out a lot of fuel letting out the pressure (you know, just before the thing blows up?) and then even went as far as pumping some fuel out. I was downtown when I did that, when I got back to the yard here, same thing all over

It has had all night to cool down I'm hoping whatever happened it was just from filling it up and heat related.

Meanwhile, the sky is dark/overcast - a very welcomed sight. A nice rain would be awesome - though it might not help in making any deliveries today.

Ummm - that's enough for now.
Hope you all have a great day.
ben

No comments:

 Friday late-morning Typical morning when there is no work.  It was, I should say, until the new guy called.  "There's nothing wron...