Wednesday, June 3, 2009

More

I've had a phone call and an email already from people interested in the room - amazing the difference that can be made by wording an ad differently and throwing some pics in.
The first guy - works in downtown Phoenix - I'm all of 8 miles away from there.
The second guy is starting a job a the Arizona Grande Resort - that's all of a mile and a half from my house.

Oh, and yes, this woman that was supposed to come twice now and didn't and then was supposed to come today - and didn't - well, I hope she doesn't bother calling me because I am going to politely tell her to bug off. I'm not sure how one does that politely, but I'll find a way.

The second guy - lives in North Phoenix currently which is a LONG ways off from the Arizona Grande. He also wants me to hold the room for 2 weeks, lol, until he gets his first paycheck. Probably this guy isn't going to end up with the room unless there is absolutely no-one else that wants it before then, cause' I don't want to wait that long to get money to start being generated from the rental of the room.

Anyway, hopefully I'll get even more inquiries by tomorrow and maybe get someone in here out of it. Just a little more optimistic now that I've got some leads, even if it's just words on a computer screen or a conversation on the phone.

As for me, I'm trashed - as in tired - and am headed off to bed early.
G'nite!
ben

1 comment:

Fijufic said...

It will rent no problem...

 A rep from the local TYM dealer got back to me via email, so we communicated back and forth. They are going to work up quotes for various p...