Monday, April 5, 2010

Give One Up To Fry's Food Stores

I'll give kudos when kudos are due.
I spoke, in-person, with the general manager of the store that I have been discussing on this forum for a while now, today at the store.

I only stopped in for a few bottles of soda - I just dumped almost $160 there yesterday. He handed me a gift certificate and again apologized for -- everything. I have no idea how effective this manager will be in turning things around, I only know that he, himself, is a totally laid-back person that is obviously not into any kind of arguing with customers.

In fact, I took it that he's not in to arguing with anyone, anywhere, for anything. Whether that's a good or bad thing is up to the reader as everyone has their own view of things concerning such.

Oh, I was not looking for an argument, I was observing his demeanor, attitude, facial movements, body language - all of it.

This is an on-going story. More when there is something to report.

No comments:

 A rep from the local TYM dealer got back to me via email, so we communicated back and forth. They are going to work up quotes for various p...