Monday, April 12, 2010

Monday

Allergy season - apparently - as my nose has been running like a train since Saturday. Pretty miserable stuff. One could blame the plethora of plants around my house as cause, but I have been suffering this kind of nonsense since I was 26 years old, regardless what is growing around me.
There is absolutely nothing in the truck routing system. This will be day 3 of no deliveries. I have stuff to do around here, most notably the evaporative coolers - I am taking one of them apart to replace bearings and the other 3 need cleaned out and new pads installed.

I am very distracted this morning and think I will come back to writing later on. There is all kinds of stuff in the news and I want to finish it before I have to sign into work.
G'day.
ben

No comments:

 A rep from the local TYM dealer got back to me via email, so we communicated back and forth. They are going to work up quotes for various p...