Friday, May 7, 2010

667th Post

I will be getting post the 666th post very quickly, like right NOW. I now, it's rather obsessive - don't really care what anyone thinks, I am not going to have my blog dwelling on that number for any length of time, period.

The trailer tenants are still gone. I'm still guessing after several conversations with the guy part of this deal and seeing his extreme, obvious pain, that he is in a hospital somewhere. The lady portion of this deal? NO idea where she's at. She has made it obvious in the past, however, that she is uncomfortable being here alone.

Not to be rude or obnoxious, but she is no hotty. Just to clear anyone's mind that I have hit on her since that seems to be the theme of the day - nowadays. I am not good at guessing people's ages, I am pretty good at guessing a person's weight - she's around 350-375 pounds. Again, just to state that I have not been hitting up, I am not into such. She's a nice girl and all, but I would never look at that with any form of desire or lust.

My dad wrote me, completely changing the subject and hoping the guy comes through his ordeal okay- stating he has to get rid of his sailboat. He had wanted us to come and go sailing with him this summer. Well, summer hasn't arrived and I had given it some but not much thought. A trip down there has to be planned in advance.

He cites the HOA's regulation about having such out of sight, which it is, but he doesn't feel he can do it anymore. My dad's getting old, that's what this is all about. He's 78. Not that we didn't want to go, either, I think his age is dictating to him what he can and cannot do, understandably. I have actually had nightmares of going out on a lake with him and my son somewhere, the boat capsizing and watching him drowning.

Yes, radical dreams. I'm sure a dream interpretist could tell me what's going on, I figure it's a fear of losing someone you love dearly. I have had the same with my son. In the case of my son, however, and with such dreams, I have fought bloody battles and even died in such scenarios. I tend to have vivid dreams - and also - ban the idea that if you die in a dream, you die in real life at the same time. I would be dead 50 times over if such were true, including being eaten alive by lions when I was in my teen years.

You say, that's weird. I agree. I have no control over my dream life. Sometimes my dreams really bother me, mostly I just "write it off" to a state of mind that I am not under control of and all bets are off.

Anyway, the day is drawing to a close and I am going outside to enjoy what appears to be 2, leakless ponds.

G'day and G'nite.

ben

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Weird dreams pass through my sleep too. Wild imagination is what I attribute it to. Hopefully Saturday will bring you a peaceful day!

BenB said...

I dunno WHERE that stuff comes from, but if you could put it on a video, you could get rich off the ensuing movie!
Same wishes to you for your Saturday - today!

Anonymous said...

You should park the boat on your property and rent it out.

 A rep from the local TYM dealer got back to me via email, so we communicated back and forth. They are going to work up quotes for various p...