Friday, May 14, 2010

Friday

I am not sorry, really, for all the posts I have made in concern to boycotting the entire state of California as they apparently are inclined to do to us. Us Arizonans spend BILLIONS of dollars per year JUST in tourism over there alone. Now, a local businessman has stated he will pull out 1.5 million in money he spends in CA with his business. You will see more and more of this until CA's hard stance is reversed.

If they don't like the bill Arizona Immigration SB1070, FINE, argue it out, call on the Feds to sue AZ, whatever, but boycotting an entire state? WHO are you hurting? That's right, not just "white" people, but hispanics, blacks, asians - everyone that lives here!

But I'll take a breather off of that subject for a moment's time, since this blog also serves for my daily journal and get onto that. It was a very nice revelation to find out that I CAN take rocks off of Tonto forest land without a permit, I just can't take that MANY rocks. I am assuming the intent is to keep people from messing with the eco-system, the balance of nature and not going in there digging up huge plots of land to unearth rocks. I only intend on taking rocks that are already unearthed - and I don't need that much to boot. I'm not building Niagra Falls, I'm just building a small waterfall in back yard, lol.

I just didn't want to be standing there putting rocks into the trunk of my car and have a DOT officer or a Forestry Ranger come up and put handcuffs on me.

FINALLY Friday - well actually, this week has passed by very quickly. Work days have been busy and I always keep myself busy at home.

The ex wrote me an email to my company account and informed an old - well used-to-be friend had passed and gone on to be with the Lord. I haven't seen her in many years. I remember quite some time back she was going through cancer treatment, I sort of helped her out a little as well as a lot of other folks in trying to help her get through it. I guess you can't really say it's "sad" that a person has gone on to be with the Lord, if you are sure that that person actually IS with the Lord.

I won't go into my religious beliefs here, I haven't got time for it - but, Jesus Christ IS Lord!!

No, the work day is almost here and I must be about the company's business.

G'day.

ben

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are not shortage of rocks. We sort of move them around don't we?

Anonymous said...

Kind of funny, isn't it. The rocks don't just disappear into thin air. Over a lot of time, I suppose they are reduced to sand.
ben

 A rep from the local TYM dealer got back to me via email, so we communicated back and forth. They are going to work up quotes for various p...