Monday, June 21, 2010

Monday

It was a strange (or more like: miraculous)  thing to wake up this morning and find absolutely NO kids in the house whatsoever.  The female tenant had her bedroom door open.  Dunno about you, but I find that to be very odd behavior at best.  Another female tenant used to leave her bedroom door open as well - and that turned into a very BAD situation.  The only thing I can say is that if a person complains about noise while leaving their bedroom door open, perhaps it's time to go find a new place to live. 

Whatever.  Tenant issues - as long as I have tenants, there will be issues.  The ex-Marine is leaving (stated anyway) at the end of next month.  Still no word on whether the Army reservist is coming back or not (however, she continues to have her mail sent to my house, I assume she is coming considering she also has a tax refund check sitting there waiting for her).  If she does not show, I'm returning all of that mail - a rather large stack of it - to sender. 

Regardless of tenants, the kid situation started to get way out of line.  School's out, apparently my house was going to be the local kid hangout.  Although that doesn't bother me, the noise levels DID.  I went out once last night and informed them if the noise levels did not die down considerably, all electronics would be shut off and they would all be leaving, my son would be going to his bedroom, thanks for playing, have a great day.

THAT shut them up.  They know that not only will I do it, I will LEAVE it that way for several days. 

Whatever. I slept very well last night - first time in quite a while - meaning I'm even more tired this morning.  That should pass as the day moves on and I get to working, which starts in just a few minutes. 

Oh, I did smoke a cigar and eat my wonderful steak with mushrooms, pearl onions and tomatoes slathered in balsamic vinegar with spices thrown in. I did marinate the steak in a mixture of the vinegar with beer and other things to soften it up a little.  Absolutely delicious if I do say so myself, and yes, I do say so, lol.

G'day.

ben

No comments:

 A rep from the local TYM dealer got back to me via email, so we communicated back and forth. They are going to work up quotes for various p...