Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Tuesday

So, I'm reading the news. A crock of S***, most of the stuff going on, especially these ethics charges against 2 democrats in "high profile" cases, they're calling it. Pelosi takes the stand that it doesn't matter, look what the Republicans did.




I see, so because the Republicans did similar type of things, that therefore excuses Democrats for doing the same types of thing? This is why I am not in love with either party - they take rsponsibility for nothing, shift blame, point fingers, do whatever to keep the limelight off of them - excepting when they have won some sort of victory, then their faces are plastered all over the place with their pathetic voices squeaking out their BS. They can ALL go bug off.



The tragedy, however, this morning with 3 teenaged brothers from one family and a sister and 2 teenaged brothers from another - drowning in a river.......leaves me scratching my head.



I'm just curious how you can go through life without even learning how to swim? Further, if you don't know how to swim, why would you be playing in a river? I first started reading the story thinking that river must have some swift, powerful undercurrents to be able to pull under and kill 6 teenagers, but getting further into the story, it was proclaimed that none of them knew how to swim. I can't imagine the grief those parents must be going through right now. Losing one child is too much, losing 3 in the same day?



There's some really strange stuff going on in this world - I am not going to comment on everything I have seen in the news this morning, there is too much of it.



Unfortunately, the only thing in our truck routing system today is a return - and from what I am hearing, it is a large return. Another return at another contractor tomorrow. Not a fan of returns, burning up in the sun is not my idea of fun while doing this stuff. I will, undoubtedly, be getting off early today since I went 2 hours over yesterday on that trip to that mine. Another trip to that mine tomorrow. We didn't have some of the materials and they want it delivered. I suppose the bigger bummer of the deal is that it will be in a pickup truck, not the semi.



Anyway, work day approaches and I have a few more things I wanna look at online before signing in.



g'day



ben

No comments:

 A rep from the local TYM dealer got back to me via email, so we communicated back and forth. They are going to work up quotes for various p...