Saturday, September 25, 2010

Friday 9/24/2010

Friday


Yes, yeehawwww, it's Friday!

But dang, what a way to start out the day today in trying to connect with Cafe World to serve the dishes I had cookedo on the stoves. It's their 1st anniversary and I kept getting one popup window after another - dragged it out so long I wasn't able to leave for work until long after I normally do.

Then, I get to work and there are all these emails for people wanting to buy drip irrigation supplies, including one company that wants to buy us out : )

That would be a great thing, cause if they do, I get $250 for doing it. I could use an extra $250 right now...........

My time is already running out. A guy is shutting down yet another pond. I want to get some more goldfish. He has some Koi but he wants $50 a PIECE for them. Balk!!! Lol. I have 4, very large Koi that I paid $5 a piece for and I will continue to hunt for more at giveaway prices. Meanwhile, nobody wants the goldfish so they either give them away or sell them for $1 or $2 a piece. Goldfish are just as fun to watch as Koi, but - Koi have some different colorings and markings giving them a different "spice" added to the ponds.

Anyway, I do love the games and spin on the "Bush tax cuts" that the dems are playing. They spin the stuff so vividly and amazingly well, the truth is completely lost in a maze of smoke and mirrors. If you didn't KNOW what the Bush tax cuts really are, you would think the GOP is a bunch of a-holes only wanting to help the rich. Of course, it's widely known that the Bush tax cuts help everyone across the board, not just millionaires. I'm not saying the GOP is a group of lily-white angels, I'm just saying this stuff with Reid and all the garbage he attempts to shove down everyone's throats is - entertaining, the best way I can put it.

Ummm, work day is here, must be offa here.

G'day.
ben

No comments:

 Friday late-morning Typical morning when there is no work.  It was, I should say, until the new guy called.  "There's nothing wron...