Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Monday

Monday


I called the 2 numbers on the previous post again this morning. One rang endlessly, the other came back with a message: The cricket customer you are trying to reach.......

Cellphone. I was hoping to score a reverse looking up that might at least show the person's name without having to pay for it, haven't found one yet. I was willing to pay $2.00 for the cheapest I found, but it automatically signs you up for are recurring, $24.95 per month fee to join. No thanks.

Haven't given up - in fact, that Cricket customer is going to get a lot of phone calls from me.......

Uhh, well anyway, I drove the old Buick to work today. There is a repair facility 200 feet down the road that I have used before - reasonable rates and good service - I am going to have the car diagnosed as to what caused it to fail emissions. One can always hope it's not going to be something extremely expensive.

I was amused to read a news article about "Obama's health care not up to par". One statement was that premiums are too expensive. Lol. Did anyone think this was going to be free? I am always gladdened by the recurring them of repealing this health care bill.

Another news article of interest is the one about the State of Georgia wanting to put advertisements on their roadside help trucks. Like the state of Arizona, they're broke. I'll tell you right now, they could plaster advertisements all over government vehicles and it wouldn't bother me one bit. I would take that over higher taxes ANY day.

I was going to check on the new fish this morning, but it's too dark out there to see anything. I either must get rid of 10 or more of them or fire up another pond. I don't really want to start up another pond right now, getting rid of the fish is a better alternative. The turtle - is out again, lol.

Umm, work day approaches, though, there is absolutely nothing, again, in the truck routing system to do. Uhhh, this is starting to get old, very very old.

G'day.

ben

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wednesday:
Hmmm, seem to have lost yesterday's entry.
Well, whatever, I'm almost out of time before work starts - I know, I just got started.
Well, it apparently rained over night as well as yesteday afternoon, giving my plants a good drenching that won't need any more water for a good 5 days anyway.

I'm expecting electric use to come way down as well. I had windows open overnight, it is very nice outside right now.

Can't really go into anything here - not enough time.

Have a great day!
ben

Anonymous said...

they probably used fake numbers. It's not hard to do. I wouldn't waste your time.

 Friday late-morning Typical morning when there is no work.  It was, I should say, until the new guy called.  "There's nothing wron...