Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Wednesday 3/16/2011

Ummm, sooo. I can't really do anything that I want to do with the ponds until my new pond liner arrives in the mail/fed ex/whatever. I was thinking of putting all the Koi that I got yesterday in that pond. 

Next door - probably illegal alien - "neighbor" starting trouble again. He won't start the crap with me, he starts it with my tenants. This time, it was with the "kid". He had pulled up "too far". 

Let me just say here that there is no law on the books that I know of that says a vehicle has to be parked in front of the person's house where that vehicle's owner is staying or visiting. As long as you are not blocking a person's driveway or a fire hydrant, there isn't any law that says if someone moves 2 inches beyond a person's fence line, that is considering illegal, somehow.

So, this "man" comes running out, apparently, from his house as soon as the guy parked his car. He just stands there looking at him. I wasn't out there or I would certainly have made some nice comments directed towards this guy who has a hard-on for starting trouble. 

The kid thought that maybe it was because of that guy's driveway and the car that was parked in it. No, it isn't. They don't use that car, it never moves out of that driveway. Even if they did, you aren't anywhere NEAR blocking it or the gate. 

The kid had moved his car way back and I told him not to do that - another car won't be able to park behind his and then MY driveway will be blocked and I won't be able to get out in the morning to go to work. I also said not to let that man intimidate you - lol, THAT got him going. "I am NOT intimidated by ANYONE". Okay then, let's just park our vehicles as we have been parking them and if that guy wants to start trouble, let him call the police. Otherwise, I suggest you ignore him. 

I will be parking my old car there whenever the spot is open at this point. Oh, and to give an idea of this guy's garbage, HE had his van parked about half a foot into my side of the fence last week for several days. I didn't say anything - that's because I DON'T CARE. I don't sit at the window, waiting for someone to park "wrong" and then go running out having a cow about NOTHING.

As for the situation with Chase bank - and their giving me the wrong account number AND the wrong routing number, written down on paper - the mortgage payment finally went through. I was mad 2 days ago about this situation - I am still very unhappy with it. I have not heard back from the bank - they will be hearing from me. 

Anyway, time is running out and I want to read about Japan and also Libya - just enough time to squeeze that in, I think.

Good day.

ben

No comments:

 Friday late-morning Typical morning when there is no work.  It was, I should say, until the new guy called.  "There's nothing wron...