Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Monday 5/2/2011

Monday

By now, the entire world knows that Osama bin Laden is dead. Bullet to the brain, is what it sounds like they did. Good riddance. The guy holed up in some fortified compound in Pakistan, certainly raises my eyebrows about Pakistan's real intent.

They buried his dead carcass at sea, which I think a shame. I think it would have been nice for Americans to be able to go take a piss on his head. Lay his body to rest in a freaking concrete sewage vault and let several toilets worth of piss and crap fill it up.

I have no sympathy for him or his ilk. I can only imagine what those pathetic losers are going to try to do in "revenge". I hope nothing, but history might say something else.

So, the news will be filled all day long with this stuff, I wish I could listen to all of it. This is the kind of thing I will sit and listen to on the radio or watch on TV for hours on end.

Hat's off to the men and women of our military that make such things happen. I'm guessing Navy Seals teams? Aren't those the people that go in and do such things? Sorta just waiting for more info to come out about how this operation was carried out.

It's been a long time coming. That's what I can say. It's almost a decade since the Twin Towers were brought down and now here we are. I can only imagine what those families of lost loved ones in 9/11 might be feeling now, I am sure the news media will pick up stories, track some of these people down and do interviews.

The images of people jumping out of windows over 90 stories up have never left my mind. Or watching the jumbo jet plowing into the side of the second tower, not actually seeing the death, but knowing that everyone inside of that plane had just been killed along with however many people were in it's way when it crashed into the tower. The fact that this mouthy, arrogant, cocky son-of-a-bitch just took a bullet to his brain must offer to some of the surviving family members/frieds/those that were there some sort of consolation that this guy has finally met a just ending.

Work day is here. The world celebrates. I am in the middle of it.

ben

No comments:

 Sunday - early 20 minutes until departure time.  I don't much care for delivery on Sundays for it takes a while to get security to the ...