Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Monday's Tuesday 5/31/2011

Tuesday

Back at work.
Alarm was set at it's usual time to go off this morning, it did not. I looked at the thing, half an hour late getting up and still couldn't figure out why the blooming thing hadn't gone off. Fortunately, I get up early enough that even losing half an hour is still enough time to jump in the shower, get dressed, etc etc, get to work and even write a short entry.

Could I have taken another week off and not missed work? Darn straight about that. It's not even open hours here and the uniform guy is already showing up - a thing that annoys me greatly. They KNOW our open hours, why can't they show up THEN? I like the peace an quiet in here which I will not have. Oh well.

I still have my hands full with stuff to do today in finishing up the pond scenario. The filter for one thing needs to be installed. One day of no filtering with water that is fresh out of the tap isn't going to hurt it. The fishies seem to love their new digs.

Still trying to figure out what to do this weekend in terms of getting my son up to Heber, AZ. In other words, leave on Saturday, spend the night up there or just leave on Sunday morning? Hmmm, I think an answer to that would be easier if I knew whether my mother was going to be at her property - which is along the highway up to Heber - we could stop in on Saturday and visit for half a day and then move on up to Heber.

Dunno - she hasn't made up her mind, don't know what the hotel availability is up there, I do know there are at least 3 of them and the prices from I saw are quite reasonable.

Well, time almost up. Unfortunately, I don't think they got the AC in the semi fixed yet. I am going to start getting a bit cranky about it as I have been asking for a while now to get it fixed. It doesn't seem to matter to those that don't have to drive a huge honking truck in 100 degree heat, only to those - me - that have to drive it.

Anyway, have a great day.

ben

No comments:

 A rep from the local TYM dealer got back to me via email, so we communicated back and forth. They are going to work up quotes for various p...