Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Tuesday 8/23/2011

Tuesday

Running the AC on the trailer all day long - in the worst heat of the day - raised the electric use about $3.00. Not terribly bad, not that I'm eating that much of it anyway. It was about 85 in there according to a thermometer but it felt cooler than that in there.

It isn't really normal that it's getting as hot as it is in August. They are talking as high as 116 tomorrow.

Well, anyway, I read yesterday that Qadaffi's son stated that they let the rebels into Tripoli on purpose so that they could trap them in an - kill all of them I guess. I wonder what they're waiting for.

I don't have much this morning. I'm still trying to get that room rented and now I am going to have the trailer tenants go in there today and start cleaning up the other tenant's mess for the guy to move in - if he doesn't change his mind for whatever reason - sometime this week actually.

We'll see is all I can say about that.

G'day.

ben

No comments:

 Friday late-morning Typical morning when there is no work.  It was, I should say, until the new guy called.  "There's nothing wron...