Friday, September 30, 2011

Friday 2/30/2011

"Tell me when September's gone".
It's gone - almost. Today and we officially head into cooler temp October. At least in theory. Or perhaps more accurately: historically.

I woke up early this morning, like an hour early. Congested lungs; mucous coming out of my nose - hope you weren't eating, lol - felt like crap. Nice way to start a work day, aye? Got in the shower, turned it on hot and breathed the steam in for a while. I actually don't feel one iota better after taking that shower, oh well. One thing that does seem to help, though, is drinking a LOT of fluids, all day long.

So, I see in the online headlines that this al-awlaki character has been killed. Good riddance, that's all I can say about a "man" that is born in America, then turns on his own homeland and tries to have some of it's citizens killed. Treason is one of the few things that I will give a nod to - just kill them. This is worse than treason, imo, because of the nature of what this man did. This guy was an arrogant, cocky, SOB, sitting in front of cameras acting as if he were invincible.

Weekend is almost here, I am spending it doing much of nothing, I guess, to help try and get past this bug. New tenant moved in last night, don't remember if I posted that last night or not, the woman is allegedly moving out Saturday morning (and I'll be sure to steer well clear of her during that time/good riddance).

G'day.

ben

No comments:

 Friday late-morning Typical morning when there is no work.  It was, I should say, until the new guy called.  "There's nothing wron...