Friday, September 16, 2011

New Tenant

The 3rd room is rented.
2 people showed up today, the first was a woman, with another woman and a small child. It was mother, daughter and grand-daughter. I was mildly interested. In other words, I want the room rented out, asap, I can put the money to good use - but is this worth it? Not that all of them were going to move in, just the mother of the mother. But I got that this probably wouldn't work out too well.


Shortly before this woman showed up, another person responded to my most current ad and said he was ready to come look at the place - right now. I informed him that another party was showing up, when they were gone, he was welcome to come take a look. He showed up, we talked at great length, I had no reservations about renting him the room, he paid up front.

No comments:

 A rep from the local TYM dealer got back to me via email, so we communicated back and forth. They are going to work up quotes for various p...