Thursday, September 29, 2011

Thursday 9/29/2011

Both rooms are tentatively rented.
1 to a guy that works at South Mountain Community college - all of 2 miles away and the other to a guy who works 2-1/2 miles away. Both want to be able to ride bikes to work/school. If they both end up moving in, I am guessing this house will be back to normal in terms of people just letting each other live out their lives instead of sticking noses into other people's business.

The woman is allegedly attempting to find a new place to live. She puts on a good enough act at the beginning, finding a room to rent somewhere else should be easy enough. It's after she moves in that I feel sorry for whoever takes her in. Good luck with that.

I have full blown chest congestion that doesn't feel so great and kept me up last night. Not fun, at all. Not enough to make me call into work sick, but at the same time, enough to make me ask if I can go home as soon as whatever work is done - is done. Breathing becomes a chore when I go through this - which I have many times throughout my life - antibiotics do nothing for it since it's a virus and the only thing that helps is turning on the shower and making the room steamy or taking decongestant liquid. Yes, I have tried the inhalers in the past for the same thing: they do absolutely NOTHING to help.

Anyway, almost time to leave for work. Outta here.

ben

2 comments:

Fijufic said...

It will change and change again. I rented one and another went vacant...UGH!

BenB said...

Oh? How many rental units do you have?

 A rep from the local TYM dealer got back to me via email, so we communicated back and forth. They are going to work up quotes for various p...