Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Wednesday 10/26/2011

I'm not asking anyone to move out, I'm not handing out a 30-day notice to anyone, but, if one of them wanted to leave, well, it certainly would alleviate this problem we are having. It will be just my luck that everyone currently here will stay 3 years and that will be that, lol. I'm referring to giving the trailer tenants a room in the house and being done with this mess of having a "violation" on my property. I'm guessing it will cost no small amount of change to build a guest house on the property, even if I do most of the work myself. Lumber isn't cheap, nothing is really cheap anymore.

And when I'm talking about a guest house, I'm talking a small bathroom and a small kitchen, basically a kitchenette. Here nor there, I'm going to wait to see about refinancing the house through this new thing they are putting out. I am current on my mortgage, which is one of the pre-qualifiers, I think you have to have a job and this and that, but the biggest one sounded like you had to be current. Even if I am not "current", I don't let it go over 30 days to keep my credit score going up. There is no point in even thinking about building a guest house much less starting to do all the foot work and saving necessary to get such a thing done, considering you have to go through the city, get the permits, submit plans, etc etc etc.

But, the idea will be there, sitting on a shelf in my mind, probably getting some attention here and there.

I came home from work yesterday, came out to the front yard after doing other stuff and there was a cat, hiding behind a small tree, trampling yet even more ground covering plants. On the ledge where I keep fish supplies, a cat or cats had knocked everything over on to the ground.
I am debating as to whether to start catching even more of them. The 350 man's claim that it isn't legal to catch animals on your own property is a sign of stupidity at best. This is a new cat, too, I haven't seen this one around before - but that isn't surprising considering these people encourage stray and feral cats to come live with them by leaving food out everywhere for them.

I would take pics of the property behind me - you could see what kind of squalor and filth they are living in, classic examples of hoarding - but I don't want to do the same thing they did to me, which made me really mad. So I won't. Suffice it to say there is junk EVERYWHERE on BOTH properties. 350 man is going to have to either finish building his fence - he put in all the posts and then just left it like that - or take down the posts. I hope he finishes building the fence, he won't be able to look out his windows over at us anymore if he does. I think he stopped building it once he realized it would limit his ability to snoop on us since there is nothing on the property between us to block the view. I don't really care, but he will be forced to do something with it.

I'm fairly well talking myself into putting out the trap again this weekend. I want to be home during the day in case they try to come onto my property again. It will not go well for anyone jumping over my fence if I catch them, that's all I will say about that.

Meanwhile, I am waiting for the wallpaper to show up. UPS ground, but the company I bought it from didn't give a tracking number and I am not sure where this company is located. Hoovers says they are located in California, if that's true, I should see that stuff by Friday at the latest considering it was sent out on Monday. Perhaps I am being selfish, I dunno, but I want that project done on my new trailer before I have to relocate the trailer tenants and she says it won't take that long to do. She being Lynnette.

Time is up.
G'day.

ben

No comments:

 A rep from the local TYM dealer got back to me via email, so we communicated back and forth. They are going to work up quotes for various p...