Monday, November 21, 2011

Monday 11/21/2011

Weird, strange dreams last night.  I was on a military base, I guess it was, getting up for a day's work.  The bed I was sleeping on was outside, next to a building, no cover, just under the stars.  I was drinking a beer.  A military guard came over to me and said I was going to be arrested for drug violations.  He left to do something and I ran out of there, up a street and onto a golf course, where I plopped down into a deep hole and - woke up.

The other dream I was walking one of my dogs in a rough wilderness area.  One moment she was there, the next she was gone.  I couldn't find her anywhere and started calling her name - and woke up again to some strange noises in the house.  No idea, couldn't find the source of it.

The ex gave me the dates yesterday for her departure and return.  I had to ask, the information was not voluntarily given to me, which was kind of rude, I thought, since she is taking our son with her.  Leaving December 1st and returning December 9th.

Must be nice jetting across America - wish I could take a flight across the nation to some east coast town, see the sights and return a few days later!  I wouldn't mind going on a train tour of the country, either.  I had to ask Caleb if he was going to get that much time off of work, or was he planning on losing his job?  He has things he is doing that don't exactly mesh with taking that much time off of work - the Muay Thai classes for one that he is paying for and the fuel in the car to get there plus the insurance to drive the car.  She isn't working and her family is paying their way, I can see that, but I think my son has a bit to learn about financial responsibility.  I figure that will come whenever he goes out on his own and becomes responsible for a place to live and all that goes along with it.  His work is giving him the time off -unpaid of course - so I dunno how that's going to work out with him paying his bills.

Ummm, busy week en-queue.  I plan on going to the DMV office after work today and if the line isn't abysmally long I will get the title to that trailer transferred over into my name.  Feels good to have complete ownership of the thing versus making payments.  I guess this week I am going to have to have that other trailer moved and placed on an RV lot somewhere.  Well, no, this is only the 20th, I am going to milk that cow all the way until the 30th.

The strange thing is, none of my tenants are showing any signs of wanting to leave.  The rodeo kid has paid up this entire month and paid some of next.  The older guy pays the month in advance.  The other kid is behind, but he just paid a good chunk of change to get it closer to even.  But, you never know what's going on through a person's mind.  I'm just saying that whenever the next person moves out, Mark and Lynnette will move in.  Unless, of course, they decide they like living in the RV park in that RV, but then, they will have to buy that RV from me and make payments on it.  I'll leave that one up to them, I'm just starting to get the wheels in motion.

Lol, just got done reading the list of the worst passwords that are the easiest for a hacker to figure out.  I can guarantee that my passwords will never make the easy list.  Non-existent words with odd numbering sequences, to sit there and try to guess my password?  Might as well move on, it ain't gonna happen.

Well, it's time to leave for work.  I didn't sleep well last night so I'm sorta dragging my feet this morning.  At least there is some stuff to do today in the routing system which makes a day go by quickly.

G'day.

ben

No comments:

 Friday late-morning Typical morning when there is no work.  It was, I should say, until the new guy called.  "There's nothing wron...