Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Wednesday 11/16/2011

Ahhhh, a bunch of rich people - multi millioinaires - whining that they don't get enough money.  The NBA. I will miss it, I like watching NBA basketball, but, one has to wonder what they are doing to themselves.  People get a bit cranky about watching a bunch of babies crying that they don't get enough money when they are, in actuality, getting filthy rich just for playing a game.  People's memories are long for such things, too.  I think it doesn't bode well for the NBA - but we'll see next season if there is one - how many people actually come back to it.  It isn't the NFL, it doesn't have the same impact as the NFL does and I think people can live without it, to be honest about it.

Whatever the case, I only have a few minutes as I have to show up to work early again today - though not near as early as yesterday.  Busy week so far.  I have no idea whether I am supposed to show up for work this weekend or not.  We are moving to a new location.  There are quite a large number of truckloads of material that is going to have to be moved from one branch to the other.  That requires a truck driver, though, the new branch is only about - well - 3 football fields, maybe 4 - in length away from our "old" branch.

I'll take the OT if they wanna give it to me, is all I can say about that.

Nothing much else.  I am getting home from work so late that I have no time to go out there and get landscaping stuff done.  I hope today to get off at my normal time, to be honest. I already have the maximum amount of OT that I am allowed to have for any given week and Wednesday work day hasn't even started!

Offa here.

Later.

ben

No comments:

 Friday late-morning Typical morning when there is no work.  It was, I should say, until the new guy called.  "There's nothing wron...