Thursday, November 15, 2012

Strange Dreams

I have strange dreams sometimes.  When I wake up in the morning to the sound of the alarm clock, I am sometimes happy that I did, indeed, wake up and out of it.

This morning was one of those mornings.

The dream was - really strange. I don't remember the beginning of it, but I do remember that I was with my middle brother - a person of whom I have grown to greatly dislike.  We were going somewhere together, driving around here somewhere.  Suddenly, the whole scene changed and we were passing a sign that said :" You are now entering Mexico".  Out in the middle of nowhere desert, no port of entry but a small Mexican town was off in the distance.

The next thing I know, we are in a house.  It was ours, I knew from the way I was thinking, we had inherited it but from who, I don't know.  I had been there before, I could tell, my brother had not.  When we walked inside, the first thing he did was start to tear down some wall decorations and destroying them.

I started fighting with him saying NOOOOOO, don't DO that!  I walked out of there, him destroying the house and me in some state of mind I cannot describe.  Outside, I looked down on a city.  Elevated house.  I walked around a corner to a gazebo type thing on the property and was immediately accosted by 3 men that I have never seen before.  They threatened me with death for whatever reason.

They were there to kill me, I don't know if they knew about my brother.  I took all 3 of them on and the next thing I know, all 3 of them were lying on the floor.  At this point, the alarm clock went off and ended this horrid dream.

I always wonder when I have such ridiculous dreams if there is anything I can glean from it for real life, is there some reason that I had that dream and what can I get from it, learn from it, take away from it?  Nothing, in this case, at least at this point.  It did nothing to make me think the situation with my brother is ever going to change.  I have no clue what the 3 strangers were about.  They weren't there because I had ever done something to them, rather, they were there because they knew who I was and for whatever reason wanted to challenge me.

Well anyway.  Thursday almost over, Friday almost here and then after work tomorrow, the weekend starts.  Slow couple of days at work. Like, driving half the day and working around the store the other half.  Which was cool, I have been able to do a lot of clean up.  Place was looking rather - trashy - really.

Well whatever, I have to be off to bed.

G'nite.

benD


No comments:

 A rep from the local TYM dealer got back to me via email, so we communicated back and forth. They are going to work up quotes for various p...