Friday, May 16, 2014

Well we're talking less than twenty four hours now.
Got off work early.
Fortunately the operations manager was running the store today so I got to say goodbye to him and he bought me lunch, which was cool.  Went over everything at work several times over to make sure I didn't forget anything. Turned in company work phone, uniforms, keys and whatever else, logged out of my computer so no-one can access my company email and all of that.

No, it wasn't hard leaving at all.  I had a few friends there the rest just co-worker stuff.

So here we go. Fill the car up with gas, stop by Goodwill with a bunch of stuff that is in perfect condition, go home and attempt to load the car up with everything. Good luck I am sure but I am going to try,
______________________________________

It is done.
I'm going to bed.  Was going to write more, lots going on but I was working all day getting my car looking like something out of the Beverly Hillbillies the way it is totally loaded up!  lol.

ben

No comments:

 A rep from the local TYM dealer got back to me via email, so we communicated back and forth. They are going to work up quotes for various p...