Well we're talking less than twenty four hours now.
Got off work early.
Fortunately the operations manager was running the store today so I got to say goodbye to him and he bought me lunch, which was cool.  Went over everything at work several times over to make sure I didn't forget anything. Turned in company work phone, uniforms, keys and whatever else, logged out of my computer so no-one can access my company email and all of that.

No, it wasn't hard leaving at all.  I had a few friends there the rest just co-worker stuff.

So here we go. Fill the car up with gas, stop by Goodwill with a bunch of stuff that is in perfect condition, go home and attempt to load the car up with everything. Good luck I am sure but I am going to try,
______________________________________

It is done.
I'm going to bed.  Was going to write more, lots going on but I was working all day getting my car looking like something out of the Beverly Hillbillies the way it is totally loaded up!  lol.

ben

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dogs 101: How To Get Dog Antibiotics WITHOUT A Prescription

Cafe World Tip 11: Automatic Cooking

Monday