Monday, August 27, 2018

Well, today will be interesting.  Load time is 12:30 at the plant.  IF that happens, I should be out of there by 3:00.  I say if because the later loads are always subjected to any problems at the plant.  Then I have to decide whether I'm going to try to make it all the way down there in one fell swoop. It would have me up until around 2 am.  I'll cross that bridge later on when I get to it, it really depends on how long I'm in the plant get the truck loaded. 

Meanwhile, Donny finally showed back up at the house.  I am not, however, leaving my dogs over there. Rene is going for surgery tomorrow morning and I won't be home until at the earliest tomorrow night, tho this may spill over into Wednesday.  I have no current reason to trust that Donny, who has spent the entire weekend at a crack house high on crack, will take care of my dogs in such a state of mind and I13
I'm pretty pissed that he took money that doesn't belong to him in order to pay for his little endeavor.

Rene was just over here, apparently Donny is apologetic for his actions, is sober and of "right" mind.  That's great, still not taking my dogs over there.  Only if Rene is there. Otherwise, they can stay in the back yard until Taylor or James gets home and let them in.  They'll let them free roam the house until bed time and then put them in my room for the night and then, back out in the morning.  It's certainly normal to just leave dogs outside with lots of fresh water during the daytime while people are work, nothing new or wrong about that. 

Donny apparently pawned his phone, his computer, his tv and even his truck stereo - but not to pay me back. He spent my money and then went right on going with the pawn junk and buying more crack.  Now? He has no tv, phone, or computer to entertain him.  Rene handed him spiritual books - not sure what - I guess better than nothing. 

As for  me, I finally got my password reset on DTV, now I can use the app on my phone to watch shows if I want to.  Dangit, I was on the phone with ATT, my mobile carrier the other day - for quite a while. I forgot to ask about unlimited data.  I'm spending much more time on the road than in the past and really have to watch the data so I don't go over. I've got 15 megs every month and I'm using them all up.  I could use more if I had the data.   I'm mostly interested in watching the news and movies, not much of anything else. 

Well that's it for today.  I'm leaving a bit early for the plant cause' Taylor has asked me to bring a Starbucks to her on the way over there.  And, I don't have all the info yet for my load, most notably, what trailer to take. When I was in the yard yesterday, there was nothing but new trailers and a damaged old trailer there. We don't take the new trailers to the Mexican border, they would get trashed over there. 

No comments:

 Friday late-morning Typical morning when there is no work.  It was, I should say, until the new guy called.  "There's nothing wron...