Thursday, September 13, 2018

Well, that changed.  The plant in South Carolina cancelled the order and now I'm going to Corpus Christi tomorrow instead.  Someone decided to inform me that there is a tropical depression that will be hovering over that area - tomorrow - lol.  I have a rain coat, I can deal with it, but if there are thunderstorms? The plant won't take the delivery until the lightning goes away and they likely won't stand in the rain for 2 hours dealing with the unloading of the truck.  It's just rain tho, it's nothing like a Hurricane, I'll deal with it if they will. If I show up and they turn me away? Detention pay.

Rene - I don't know if she's in the hospital still or what. She got on my FB and said she was doing great, but I don't know any specifics. I do know that she won't be in any condition to watch my dogs and I sure as hell am not leaving my doggies over with Donny. First off, he leaves his dog in the hous over there when he goes on these binges without saying anything and second off, after the exchange via texting? I'll never trust him again.  I'll leave them here. 

All this nonsense going on over there is highly annoying, to say the least. 

Anyway, the hurricane is starting to hit hit the shores, the predictions weren't exactly right but from the appearance it's a good thing they told people to leave. No one can perfectly predict storms, and if you don't warn people and you don't get all this stuff on board at the beginning before it hits?  Well, the President gets accused of not caring.  I'm so sick of the endless accusations of our President. 

Anyway, this is a new plant I'm going to, I have no idea if anyone's been there yet, forgot to ask about that, it's not the greatest miles but it's better than the other Cheniere and it will get me some miles started towards the next paycheck. 

No comments:

 Friday late-morning Typical morning when there is no work.  It was, I should say, until the new guy called.  "There's nothing wron...