Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Okay, not to overload this blog with posts, but this took me by surprise.
James - this dude loves his after work beers. Not judging him at all, I don't really care what anyone does with their body, I mean I do  but I can't control people's habits and everyone needs to find their own way.  So today, when he came home with protein powder for those shakes, I started wondering what he is up to. Most people don't do that stuff unless they are working out - and I mean weightlifting type of working out. 

Sure enough, he said he's getting out his weights and is going to start working out again.  People get on these kicks, I get it, he's been doing the keto diet - but - he's also been drinking his beers. He still lost a bunch of weight already, mostly because it's low calorie diet and he has a very physical job. 

But to hear him say today he has quit drinking altogether? Okay, that was shocking lol. I'ts one thing to start drinking protein shakes, it takes it to an entirely different level to stop drinking and start working out.  This 3 way thing we have going here is exactly what is needed. Everyone motivating each other to rise up to new levels and take it another step. 

So, Taylor and I have gym memberships we don't use - $10 a month, no contract - we are going to start going after we get over this sickness crap. She got this first and I caught it from being around her apparently.  I can't do physical anything like that right now.  She's a couple days ahead of me on thick coughing crap and she's still hacking away. 

I'm not going too long with this one. Just developments.  If we're going to lose the fat, I already knew at some point we were going to have to up the game to working out.  I don't even feel like I need to go all gung ho to start. Just get into the habit and let it work it's way back into my system. 

No comments:

 Thursday mid-morning No point leaving here until around 10:00 am.  The load time is 1 and I can show up maybe an hour early without them ge...