Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Hmm. I was looking at the mirror this morning - vain I know but I"m really hoping to actually start seeing results rather than looking on a scale or seeing pant size shrink and finally, I can see a difference.  I haven't weighed myself in days cause' I haven't been near a scale. Hopefully I'll be pleasantly surprised when I get home and get on it, morning time before I do anything.  If I weigh myself during the day, it's going to be a false, higher reading.

I don't make that stuff up, I've been doing research about this diet, which some say 12 weeks max and then go off of it and others saying it raises your cholesterol count.  I can definitely see the cholesterol thing, considering what you are eating.  Perhaps that's why others are saying 12 weeks and then probably go on a cholesterol dumping diet.

Anyway, it's Tuesday morning, at the hotel and about to leave here. I can't sit around here all day not knowing if a trailer comes in, but since the border doesn't open until morning time, it's a safe bet a trailer isn't going to be coming in until 10 am at the earliest.  And even that is up in the air.  I may be sitting in the truck again all day long and from what I heard, there are other drivers there waiting as well.  But if a trailer comes in , I want it and I want to get home today if possible.  I've got stuff I need to get done at home that has come up since I left and I'm running out of diet food. 

Tho, this morning hotel breakfast they had sausage and eggs at least.  Throw some grated cheese on top and it was keto friendly.  Oh how I want to eat some potatoes!  When I go off this diet, that is the first thing I'm doing, eating some form of potatoes and knowing how my mind works, it will probably be french fries, a big pile of them with a heap of ketchup. I mean seriously, in the Keto FB group I'm in, a lot of those people have a cheat day every week, every other week, or every month. They claim they are still losing weight.  I haven't done that yet, but if I were, the cheat would either be a Dairy Queen blizzard or a pile of McDonald's fries. Not to mention they have their BBQ sandwich again, once a year they have it for like a month. 

Well. Rene texted me saying they have enough dog food to last through to day and then that's it.  Gag.  I must make it back. That or ask Taylor to run some dog food over there, I just dumped a bag into the container at my house.  Getting back today preferable tho.  Or tomorrow morning at the latest. Gonna have to pick this up later on, I need to get moving out of here. 

No comments:

 A rep from the local TYM dealer got back to me via email, so we communicated back and forth. They are going to work up quotes for various p...