Thursday, December 6, 2018

Home Sweet Home.
Finally.
I couldn't resist talking to other drivers tho once I got to the yard.

An update was necessary.

Drivers sitting there for days now, doing nothing.

The plant shutdown ended up in catastrophe. They replaced a tank and then couldn't get the operation up and running again. Drivers sitting around doing nothing.

This is the reason I said I was glad that I had to sit around doing nothing and getting paid for it.  From what I"m seeing, I'll be off for days and days.  In fact, it would be a good time to fly somewhere. You know? I would love to go play some blackjack in Las Vegas. 

Or drive up to the mountains somewhere. 

Or go camping with the dogs (I have zero camping equipment but I could make do).

Something? 

Sit around the house?

I intend on smoking some meat tomorrow tho. I'm not going anywhere tomorrow, I just don't think I'm going anywhere anytime soon and I am guessing it's a good time to take advantage of it. I've been through this with this company before and have wasted opportunities to travel because I didn't know. 

The dogs and I had a grand reunion.  Like meeting new doggies lol.  Except they know me and going crazy.  Addler is currently crashed out in my bed.  That is not HIS bed, haha.

I'm keeping this one short. I'm glad to be home.  I'll make a fire in the pit tomorrow, get some smoking wood from Walmart if they have any,  smoke some ribs,  do some cleaning outside. It's raining now and likely continue through the weekend as far as I can tell, but I can get some stuff done. 

Well whatever happens. I''m home. 

No comments:

 Friday late-morning Typical morning when there is no work.  It was, I should say, until the new guy called.  "There's nothing wron...