Monday, March 18, 2019

Happy Monday!
And hence, the embarking on a new adventure - a new (to me) truck.  Who knows what the day may hold? A much better ride? A day full of problems?  Lol, no clue.  I need to get 600 miles today, that's what I do know, in order to make this not only a 3 day trip, but to be up there in time for them to not complain that I'm too late. 

They do that - complain about drivers that either don't make it there early enough or don't call the day they get loaded with an estimated arrival time.  They're nice people and all, they just have a schedule to keep up with and their ethylene tank gets empty, meaning they really can't do anything until we arrive with the next fresh load.

Dinner yesterday with Rene and Maria was pleasant enough. Excepting the bill, gag.  Rene is leaving this weekend allegedly, so no more Rene.  I've been waiting until she leaves to really try to find another renter.  I didn't know what she would say to a potential person moving in considering her recent behavior. 

Did some preliminary research on stocks and how/what to buy.  There are apparently sites that you pay for access to to get full analysis on trending stocks and stocks on the rise or predicted to go on the rise.  No, I haven't signed up for any yet.  A lot of information about how you just shouldn't do it because there are people that are smarter than you that do it for a living.

And......?  I'm not dumping 50k into it all at once to find out I just lost - 50k.  I think my first endeavor will be less than $500.  I can lose $500 and not really suffer too much.   It might be as little as 2 or 3 hundred the first round.  Kind of like the way I entered into blackjack, start small and usually get small returns, but still, get those returns.

Anyway, I best get offa here and get moving. I want some extra minutes at the yard. Just in case. 

No comments:

 A rep from the local TYM dealer got back to me via email, so we communicated back and forth. They are going to work up quotes for various p...