Thursday, November 28, 2019

I was - amazed - to find almost nothing left after getting home. A friend of James/Taylor posted on my FB wall a pic of a plate of a feast of a dinner and said she'd try to save it for you. We had fun going back and forth about that - she showed the plate empty after that, but I thought she was joking.  I had no idea that she was being serious. That's a pretty cruel "joke".  I spend the entire day alone, on the road, no thanksgiving, no family, no friends, go to the other house, get the dogs, see a kid sleeping on the couch (NO idea what that is about and Maria was sleeping), come home, everyone is gone, they are all asleep - except the 2 year old screaming about something - go to the refrigerator and find no plate, most of the food gone and - wth.

I've been having thoughts about leaving this place with various things going on here for a while now, I've just not said anything to anyone about it.  The good and the bad. Obviously no situation is ever going to be perfect, but there have been a lot of liberties taken at my expense in recent times that have me wondering if I shouldn't take an abrupt change. 

3 houses worth of bills and headaches, it's really getting old.  The house in Phoenix is going to have a real surprise when I show up and sit down at the kitchen table and tell these people what is going to happen from now on.  It will not be a terribly pleasant engagement.  If they decide they don't want to deal with it, they can leave, along with everyone else and the house will go up for sale.  Not my first choice but I'm not going to have these people pulling shit on me. 

The other house here - Maria is a good person as far as I have seen, people trust her in the neighborhood with their dogs, kids,, houses. I assume the kid sleeping on the couch must be some situation with a family needing help with babysitting, I didn't know about it so opening the front door and getting Addler in my face - that wasn't unusual lmao - but the couch is right there and seeing  this kid laying there snoring away was rather shocking. Listed in the  "Things You Didn't Expect - At All" category.  When exiting with dogs, he opened his eyes, looked at me and I just - said howdy lol - and left.  I have no clue who that person is.  I'm willing, regardless of that scenario - to continue with that house, it's just the endless crap with service providers that irritates me. 

Alright, well I'm going to sleep. Tomorrow will be a different day.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Test to see how this goes now. fwiw, I despise google.

 A rep from the local TYM dealer got back to me via email, so we communicated back and forth. They are going to work up quotes for various p...