Wednesday, May 19, 2010

It's An Act Of War

"You want to deter the North Koreans from doing this sort of thing again, but you also don't want to start a war," said Victor Cha, the North Korea pointman in President George W. Bush's White House and now the Korea chair at the Center for Strategic and International Studies."

Let me get this straight, everyone believes by proof of evidence that North Korea did, indeed, fire a torpedo on a South Korean naval vessel, yes? This is what I am reading online.

The last time I thought about it - one nation firing upon and destroying another nation's ship is an all-out act of war.

We have become a bunch of wimps, neo-tards, lemonade-bleeding, politcally correct freaks. This isn't the world I grew up in, America is fast deteriorating from the ideals that I grew up with.

I'm not very happy with what I'm seeing in the world today.

But, I"m just a guy, a guy who spent a very long day at work and it's already time for this guy to go to bed.

ben

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm with ya on this nonesense in the world.

BenB said...

Amen, sister!

 A rep from the local TYM dealer got back to me via email, so we communicated back and forth. They are going to work up quotes for various p...