Monday, August 29, 2011

Monday 8/29/2011

Monday
Well I got lost in a sea of online news and here it is, only a few minutes before work start. I can say one thing here: I am getting really tired of seeing the bright red advisory on the weather site I go to stating that Phoenix is yet again under a heat advisory.

They tell you to stay indoors. Great, if you have an office job.

Craigslist scammers are getting a little better at their replies to ads. Instead of the humanitarian nurse moving from London, now it's someone that is local that is getting a job here, moving from other state. Or they are from the area you are in and are just looking to move to another room.

But, the scammers writing those ads are mostly from other countries and it's easy to spot their spelling errors and grammatical "inflections" that only come from a foreignor.

Allegedly, however, 2 people are wanting to come look at the room today. We'll see how that pans out.

I watched George W. Bush on the Nat Geo channel last night giving a run through of what the day was like on 9/11. It was pretty amazing stuff, but I am not a Bush hater. Bush haters STILL blame him for the economic mess we are in.

Anyway, work day here.....
g'day.

ben

No comments:

 A rep from the local TYM dealer got back to me via email, so we communicated back and forth. They are going to work up quotes for various p...