Sunday, January 8, 2012

Lol, just got done watching a short video of Samuel Jackson scolding whoever owns guns because you "won't put them down".  http://www.takepart.com/video/samuel-l-jackson-blames-you-not-guns   You are, apparently, the problem.  I wonder where America would be right now if this same sort of rhetoric held true 200 years ago.

I don't go around taunting people with my guns - I don't even let people know I have them for the most part.  It's quite amusing to me that a man can stand there saying such when, in reality, he is on the big screen in several movies, seen using guns and threatening people with them.  Not real?  No, it's not, but it makes him like a true, unadulterated hypocrite.  If he REALLY believed that guns are so terribly bad, then he should not have taken roles in movies that basically glorify guns.

It's a nice, cool winter morning and I am headed off to the shower.  Love to take a long, hot shower on weekends when I have time to do it - weekdays it's less than 5 minutes and I am out of it to get pre-work rituals done.

Off to the races!

No comments:

 A rep from the local TYM dealer got back to me via email, so we communicated back and forth. They are going to work up quotes for various p...