Saturday, October 26, 2019

2 day trip.  Saw 2 trucks coming back up so I thought for sure that there would be no empties in the yard in Brownsville when I got there.

I thought wrong.  There was one sitting there.  I didn't stick around for it, tho, I dropped the loaded trailer, turned in the paperwork and headed up to the truckstop.  Figured I would rather be near a bathroom and also if the second driver came in the yard and wanted to leave, well there it is! I dunno who the second driver was, but I came back to the yard this morning at around 6:30 am. He had dropped his loaded trailer and left, also - without the empty.

I wanted the detention pay, but I wasn't getting it this time. Hooked up to it and drug it out of there, drove all day long and got home around 7:00 pm. Maybe it was later? I dunno because when I got to Maria's, we had a discussion with the boy about the rent.  I want it on the first or you can go.  Mama and papa aren't covering his ass anymore, I am not paying for dead weight. He literally sits on his computer playing video games all night long.  I gave him straight, full doses of life reality medicine. I'ma give him more tomorrow:  Get up off your ass and go find a freaking job.  Period.  Or be prepared to leave on the 1st.  The 1st is coming fast.  I'm done with this, letting him in there wasn't my choice but getting him out of there  is my choice.  He isn't helping himself, he says he puts in applications on line, screw that. We're talking minimum wage jobs, they want you to show up and expose your face to them so they can see if you're material for dealing with their customers. 

I'm telling you, 8 am I'm texting him: are you leaving yet?  Go find a job, today.  Period.  No more excuses.  Other than that, find the money to pay the rent on the 1st.  Other than that, be prepared to leave.  He's gonna be SOL, his parents aren't doing it with him anymore and I have no desire to help a person that isn't motivated to help themselves.  That crosses my line, he can go live under a bridge for a while and figure out life the hard way. 

No comments:

 A rep from the local TYM dealer got back to me via email, so we communicated back and forth. They are going to work up quotes for various p...