Tuesday, April 16, 2024

 Tuesday - early

Sleep eluded me last night.  Fall asleep, wake up, fall asleep, wake up.  Too much stuff going on in my mind and wasn't feeling all the great either.

In fact, if the tanker wasn't loaded with glue, I'd call in sick today.  Not that I am sick per se, just tired and not feeling it.  

I think it's the tax stuff that has really messed with me in the last week or so.  "Your Federal Tax was accepted by the IRS", Turbotax sent me an email. Well, whatever that means. Accepted could simply mean they have it. Do they review these things? Or is it just some sort of program that scans them?  I can't imagine them individually reviewing hundreds of millions of tax returns, but who knows?  I'm sure AI will be involved with this in the future if it isn't already.  

Well, at least they have it.  Sent in on time, barely.  

Today, I'm supposed to offload the tanker and then go switch out trucks. 

However, from how I'm feeling right now? Switching out trucks can wait.  We'll see how I feel later on today when I'm leaving the plant. It's a decision that actually needs to be made before leaving the plant, because going to El Dorado necessarily means heading south on a 2 lane highway that starts in Gurdon.  That is the only way to get down there, other than that, you go way out of your way to get to Eldo from there. 

Anyway, I have an open lot I need filled at the park and I think there are more openings coming.  I'll wait for more to open up before I take out another Facebook ad boost.  I have ads on there, just on my business home page.  It's the ad boost that targets people looking for RV parks.  It is inexpensive and usually generates results. Not always, but generally I'll get one or more people in the park out of those ads being "boosted".  

Anyway, I have 20 minutes to get my stuff ready and get out of here.

G'day

No comments:

 Monday semi-early I do, indeed, have a run today. Well, at least until they tell me something different.   Pro Hamas protesters around the ...