Wednesday, April 17, 2024

 Wednesday mid-morning

Still reeling after the view of all of that trash laying out there by the dumpster.  They filled the dumpster up first...it's like a dumpster and a half total of trash they chucked....mostly onto the ground.  The lady trying to defer blame to the dudes living with her....Whatever it costs me, it's going to cost her.  She lives here locally with family, I am not eating this.      

It makes the case that people that don't have very much in terms of finances also don't live very well. At least not with the experiences I have had so far with people that are in the lower income bracket.  I don't have these problems with higher income bracket people.  I'm not trying to be a bigot, but so far, these observations are holding true and I am having serious doubts about whether I am going to allow any of these types of people in my park again.  I'd rather have empty lots than dealing with trashy people.  Proof of income or living comfortably off of retirement.  

I do have a retired couple that moved in getting close to 2 months ago, they have worked out well so far.

Moving on with this, Republic services texted me a little bit ago that they have completed the service, meaning they have emptied the dumpster.  However, I can't just fill the whole damned thing back up with their trash. Where is everyone else going to put their household trash? On the ground, of course.  I'm likely going to load that s*** onto the trailer and either haul it up to the landfill and eat the cost or just leave it on there in the back and wait until Tuesday next week and load the dumpster up as far as I can with it without overloading the dumpster.  

I just still can't believe this lady not only thought it ok to do this, but didn't give a damn the amount of my own time I will have to sacrifice to deal with their s***. Actually, I'm thinking I can burn at least some of it.  I still have the huge burn piles in the front of the property where they had burned up the forest in giant piles. Stuff that can be burned, this is mostly junk, not the waste from cooking and normal day to day stuff.  Just sort out the plastics and burn the wood stuff and maybe I can reduce the amount of trash I have to deal with.

5 paragraphs to convey the irritation and aggravating feeling I am experiencing right now.  

Whatever.

2 days off starting today. I have some new people moving in today, I'm waiting for their text or call telling me they are on their way.  If they do what they laughed about doing - well maybe you'll show up and we'll be in one of the spaces - they are going to also receive a hellish welcome.  I have given them specific instructions of where I want them and that they are not to park anywhere without contacting me first, I will direct them to the spot they need to take.  

If I didn't have the field trip tomorrow, I would be renting a mini ex today.  Get that trench done and over with.  It's starting to warm up, but nowhere near temps it will take to start overheating the main circuit breaker.  I have been saying I need to get that done for many months, however, I knew I wouldn't get to it until - about now, maybe next month.  No later than next month tho. We get into June and that's when the problems will begin if I don't fix it.

So today? Well, I have to deal with that trash.  I can't just leave it like that, it's a very unsightly appearance and I am not going to just leave it there.  After that, I dunno. Maybe nothing.  Well, clean out my car, take it to the car wash, get it all nice and cleaned up for the drive tomorrow.  That will take some time and then, well there's always something to do.   Basically, I'm just sitting here waiting for these people to call. Not going to wait all day, lots of people say they are coming and then - no show.  

Oh, Turbotax cost $237.  We'll see if it was worth that much for an online service, tho I did contact support a couple of times with questions.  Some of the answers were helpful, I'll give them that.  I think I'm stressing pretty good right now, a nice long walk in my woods would probably be beneficial. Get out into nature, temporarily leave the world behind and dial it in.  Life isn't worth living in stress.  Take the dog, let him run free for a while. Sounds like a great idea, actually.


No comments:

 I'm going to see my mom within the next 30 days and hopefully not too late.  I dunno if she has a day, week, month, year whatever to li...