Wednesday, April 17, 2024

 I spent a couple hours over there dealing with this and other things,  mostly this, this being the dumpster.  I sat there in awe of people who are capable of doing such things without blinking twice about it.  Oh well, now it's his  problem, they must have thought with a smug grin on their face as they dumped all of that and left.  Yes, they are very lucky - I am too now that I think of it - that I didn't happen upon them doing it for it would have gotten ugly, quickly.  

I don't take kindly to trailer trash mentality.  As it stands, I blew up her phone with pics of the disgusting filth - some of it was quite nasty, had to put gloves on to deal with it - and told her she WILL be paying for it.  She said she'd send me $40, it's all she has.  Good, it's better than nothing.  

I've got most of it cleaned up and put in the dumpster.  The bags were overloaded and I didn't want to load them onto my trailer like that.  The dumpster still has about 2/3rd's room left, hopefully it will last til next week. If it doesn't, figure something out.  The big stuff is behind the dumpster and I am not going to waste money taking it to the landfill.  I will burn the wood stuff and just throw in larger items as I can until it's gone.  This will save me from having to spend money on this crap.  

That's as done as it needs to be for now.  I cleaned out my vehicle, still have to go up to the carwash, get it washed and vacuum it out.  I don't really have to do all of that, lol, it's just me driving there and back, the kid has to take the bus there and back, apparently it's a school rule, they can't drive back with parents/guardians.  Oh, and fill the thing up with gas.  The venue is already paid for, it was $40 per person for the tickets. It's dinner and shows. Like 2 hours worth of shows with medieval theme. It should be fun. I would stick around Dallas afterward and check some other stuff out, but I'll have to go back to work on Friday, so I'll just drive straight home after it's over.  

I'm looking forward to it.  That is all I am going to do with the rest of today. Oops, plans changed. Those people never showed up, hence I left.  Well, they just called right now, they are going to be at the park in 45 minutes.   I need to move my utility trailer out of the way so they can get the trailer in there.  No rush, I'm 7 minutes away from the park and it only takes a couple minutes to hook up the trailer.  

I sort of need some time to just chill out here.  Tomorrow maybe while I'm driving.  But, I hate driving and especially along I-20 to Dallas.  It's just constant traffic and people looking at their cell phones. 

Anyway, I think I'll get another cuppa and get out of here, get over there and mow their area back down real quick as well.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

No comments:

 I'm going to see my mom within the next 30 days and hopefully not too late.  I dunno if she has a day, week, month, year whatever to li...